Trans Girl From Ontario | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introduction
SophiaRoboKitty VIP
SophiaRoboKitty Mar 21 '18
Hi, I live in Canada and I am trans female. I just came out to all of my friends and started (gradually) coming out to family members. I am looking to find love. I am not afraid of distances too, and have traveled 12000 km to meet someone that I fell in love with online in a past relationship so... I am open. I am bi, but currently I am getting back into dating and would prefer to date trans girls and cis girls... until I can figure things out a bit. That doesn't mean I don't want gay friends and that doesn't mean I won't date a man, it just means I am not looking for a life partner who is a gay man, at least at this time.

Aaanyway. I study theatre arts and languages. I am into 3D art and graphic design. I'm also an amateur programmer. I speak German well, and Russian okay. I dabble in many many other languages, but just slightly. Here's an example of some of my work, since I see an attachment button. Also, I have bipolar disorder and OCD, but I am usually quite well put together. I am also a cyborg controlled by a series of cats remotely. They take turns.

Religion? I like gnosticism, the eleusinian cult of ancient greece, as well as any form of paganism with multiple gods. I also like all religions, but I do not like dogmatic practitioners of spirtuality of any form.

I believe in all religions, but my main conviction is that everyone got it wrong and that "god" just means something like "math" or "pi" or something along those lines. I see religion as a highly important tool for encryption that deliberately uses misrepresentation and indoctrination to generate false identity narratives in vulnerable people to prevent them from becoming radicalized and violent with malicious intentions. 

Anyway. That's probably a bit controversial, but I like spiritual/religious PERSONAL freedom and belief. I used to be an athiest, but gnosticism has a certain appeal in the 21st century that doesn't 100% contradict my former atheistic opinions, but completely changes my goals with regard to spirituality and sisterhood with mankind. So I believe in a holy goddess at the centre of the universe, but she is something like 3.14... My inner peace is in not knowing, or caring, to make sense of my jumbled spiritual narrative ^_^

My coming out as trans was sort of connected to that need for some kind of spiritual focus in life, as I was a disgruntled bitchy atheist for so long, and rejected sexual practice in general because I despised my body, and having a penis especially horrified me growing up. I have had a few sexual partners, but only people that I was in loving commited relationships with because I could not use someone as a sexual object. Though maybe if I love my body, I could be into more casual sex someday. For now I just want love... sex is secondary.

I tried to be into dating men for a while but I had difficulty with it. Same with women, but I had better luck emotionally. I am 31 and finally out of the closet.

I really like video games and anime. We have a crew in GTA for women, and men who like to pretend to be women in video game land. It's a good time.

I'm rambling because of my bipolar. I'm sure others with the disorder can tell exactly what is going on with my mood.

Well, I will shut up now and try to find something to do since I probably won't sleep tonight. Goodnight folks.

Attachments:
  femme fatale1.png (3659Kb)
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.