Looking for sensuous sexy cd,transgender for long term relationship. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introduction
Lover010
Lover010 Jul 26 '17
Hello group my name is David.  Glad to be here. 
NancyCambel111 VIP
NancyCambel111 Jul 23 '21
Hello David
Adzzzy
Adzzzy Jul 27 '21
Hey sexy
RebaAnn VIP
RebaAnn Jul 30 '21
I HAD TO READ IT TWICE THEN AGAIN TO MAKE SURE I WAS SURE WHAT YOU MEANT. Men don't come out and say that.  THAT'S why I call them BOAYZ. I Love Honesty and you are, GREAT WORK...
Fingerz101
Fingerz101 Aug 4 '21
Hey how r u
Andy2021
Andy2021 Aug 8 '21
I’m Andy. New to all this. Looking to meet someone and see where it leads. I’ve always been extremely attracted to trans women, I’ve never had the opportunity to meet someone. Small town, and all..I know there’s a stigma of a straight guy wanting to experiment and all that. But that’s not why I’m here, I’m genuinely interested in meeting someone and seeing where it leads. To be honest trans women are far more attractive to me. I’m not sure where to go from here but figured this site would be a good first step. I’m knew to this and I know I have a lot to learn. And if I’ve said anything that is offensive I truely apologize and was not intended at all. I’m here to learn and meet some new people. It’s nice being able to talk about this honestly, it’s not something I can really just talk to my friends about. Idk how they would react, not that I care that much. It’s just something I’ve never been able to be open about. Sorry for the long post. I’m Just happy to be here and be able to speak openly. And maybe I’ll get lucky and find someone. With that said hello everyone can’t wait to chat with you. Any advice or anything you’d like to give me please feel free.
joy77700 VIP
joy77700 Aug 8 '21
I carefully searched for what I want and I'm here for it stray slut, Let me be your superior seductress, the reason you wake up every morning, I am a Mistress with very beautiful ideas and modes of Domination. I will explore your limits and push them to the extreme! . I want you to be a part of my life...message me
venkumar
venkumar Aug 9 '21
hi

how are you

furst VIP
furst Aug 16 '21
Hey everyone. Good to be here
Ravi222
Ravi222 Sep 8 '21
Hi am interested
Johnny__
Johnny__ Sep 11 '21
Hey, new here hit me up❤
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.