spacefarer
spacefarer Oct 14 '15
Hello girls.

Where are you?
Just looking fun.

Kisses

mckiernan111
mckiernan111 Nov 30 '15
I admire tg girls so much for have the resolve and wile power to get where they want to be the person they weren't born but the person they they know and feel they should be looking for some fun with a tg girl in Edinburgh or close to 
gto150
gto150 Aug 2 '16
Goodness you all
Deanna
Deanna Aug 11 '16
Hello I'm into tgirl
wetspotlogo
wetspotlogo Sep 23 '16
Hi, am into tgirl. love them so much.
bamahd
bamahd Sep 23 '16
HELLO LADIES I AM INTO GIRLS WITH ALL MY HEART
bamahd
bamahd Sep 23 '16
AM A YOUNG ENERGETIC AND KIND BOY WHO IS SO SINCERE IN DATING A
kingjames
kingjames Sep 30 '16
I am looking forward to dating a tgirl
rudolf47
rudolf47 Jan 24 '17
Hi ladies and gents. I joined Yesterday,its a cool site. Plenty of gorgeous trans-women on here.I admire Tgirls for many reasons.One being non-op Tgirls have all the right components in the right places to make me a happy man  Its hard in Todays climate being who you want to be without prejudice from others but i think were slowly getting there.Chat again soon.
rudolf47
rudolf47 Jan 25 '17
Looking at this site,how to navigate it,it looks good,like it would be easy to hook up but so far,no joy,but its only been a day ive been here.Hope i get lucky. Have a good week
Charlie69
Charlie69 Oct 10 '21
I am from New York and I'm looking for a beautiful petite transvestite or shemale. I am mesmerized and infatuated with beautiful girls with nice dicks. I respect them I've been with two of them I did one of them and it was the best time of my life please hit me back my name is Charlie and I will treat you nice like a princess.
Attachments:
  received_245668820664587.jpeg (57Kb)
Charlie69
Charlie69 Oct 10 '21
I am from New York and I'm looking for a beautiful petite transvestite or shemale. I am mesmerized and infatuated with beautiful girls with nice dicks. I respect them I've been with two of them I did one of them and it was the best time of my life please hit me back my name is Charlie and I will treat you nice like a princess.
Charlie69
Charlie69 Oct 10 '21
Here are a couple of pictures of me I hope you like them :-)
Charlie69
Charlie69 Oct 10 '21
Charlie69
Charlie69 Oct 10 '21
Charlie69
Charlie69 Oct 10 '21
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.