goth FtM art kid here, looking! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introduction
gothbats
gothbats Jul 29 '16

hey! i count myself as both nonbinary and an FtM. while my gender is masculine, i don't really fully identify with maleness, and often have days where i feel more neutral than male. i'm pansexual, with a strong preference for masculine identified people and an interest in cross dressers. i dabble in some cross dressing myself, but i consider myself to have an androgynous gender presentation rather than call myself a cross dresser, since my outfits are typically a mix of men and women's clothing. i would like to someday get into doing drag.

i'm a huge fan of fashion, especially gothic and alternative fashion. if it's black or spooky, i probably love it. following my love for spooky things, i am a die hard fan of halloween. it is the best holiday, hands down. i always go all out every fall for halloween.

i also greatly enjoy makeup. i'm a fan of people like jeffree star and manny mua. if you can hold a conversation about makeup, we'll get along great. i have a lot of admiration for special effects and horror makeup. i hope to, eventually, learn the basics of that kind of makeup.

i would definitely call myself a creative type. i've been drawing and playing instruments for years. i own more art supplies than i know what to do with! within the next year, i plan on releasing a webcomic that has been in the making since i was around 13 years old.

other info about me would be that i am an intj, a leo, a metalhead, and a huge science geek.

i'm hoping to make some friends on here, chat with some people, and maybe find a partner. i am polyamorous, so any prospective partners must be comfortable with being in an open relationship! also, i'm not comfortable chatting with anyone over the age of 35, or who is more than a year younger than me. i'm 20, for the record. i'll be 21 in 3 days.

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.