Getting UK on the board | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » UK Forum
tanyab VIP
tanyab Jul 3 '16
Hey up everyone - just posting to get uk sub section on the board  ha

I'm Tanya, a 51 yr old Gay Transvestite/queen from Woking in Surrey. 

Happy to just chat on here with other gay trannies (i see them as my sis's) or with guys with view to meet if we get on and are compatable

Attachments:
  ho quick 15.JPG (143Kb)
Deedee VIP
Deedee Sep 22 '16
Hi just to say hi there. Been a CD for 20years, been a ts for10 years.willing to talk to any CD,TV,ts, out the I
aronlondonhot
aronlondonhot Jan 7 '17
Hi there My name is Aaron. I live in London UK, Im 38 old, white, divorced, attletic, spontanous, clean, shaved smooth on bottom, discreet, funny, clever, friendly, and I am looking for shemale or ladyboy that will have a seriously my partner in my life. we we can even live together. I know how to treat a woman, and so I will He treated you.if you're active and passive, better yet, only serious answer, do not waste my time, my WhatsApp: +447517955429: KIK: aaronjohness: Skype: aaronjohnesslondon: e-mail: analloverlondon@gmail.com: waiting for the message with your pics and i send U back mine pics
rudolf47
rudolf47 Jan 25 '17
Hi all. I joined Yesterday, im 46, masculine,only ever been with women,repressed my homosexuality all my life,but now im older,wiser i want to meet the person with all the right components that does it for me,specifically a beautiful feminine no-op or pre-op trans-woman.I live in london and will travel only in london to meet  Best of luck everyone,may we all meet the person of our dreams
psimon
psimon Apr 3 '17
hi, from Brighton , England.

Hope this site attracts more alternative genders soon, just got here, I really want a girl/gurl-friend and also friends.

thre are other sites that charge, I can't afford them right now, but hope to in future, . any one know any free dating sites for alternative gender dating ?

The Forum post is edited by psimon Apr 3 '17
tanyab VIP
tanyab Apr 25 '17
tvchix is the primary trans contact site for the uk - it's free
emmawilliams54 VIP
emmawilliams54 May 16 '17
Hi I'm a proud t-girl , I love being feminine and I love men x
Unicornlove
Unicornlove Feb 16 '21
Hey I’m John I’m 27 hopefully meet someone or just chat with hang out see wher it goes not interested in one night stand tho ?
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.