Miss My Girl | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » TG Admirers
pogione
pogione Jul 3 '16

I met her one night i Savannah Ga.......we danced and danced and talked and danced........a little drunker as the night went on, we kissed and danced and kissed! She was about 5'2'' cute skinny blonde and so sexy! A little later I asked her to come up with me to my room! She got quiet and said she needed to tell me something first! ThenI tried to understand exactly what she was saying as she tried to tell me she was Transgender! I Knew what it meant, but did not believe it at all,,,,,,,,she thought I was immediately turned off to her now and said she was sorry and would leave,,,,,,but what she didnt understand was that I couldnt have been turned on to her anymore than I already was, and although I was Bi, none of it mattered, she was still the same cute sexy sweet girl that she was before she explained her secret! We went upstairs and talked a bit more than had the sweetest hottest sex ever!  She was preop and beautiful! We dated about 8 months and although 100% passable, all my family knew with exception to my Grandmother who we didnt think would understand! Because of different directions in life we had to part, and I miss her everyday! I am have had other relationships since and had a few children and love my life........friends have asked me what if we had stayed together, wouldnt I have been sad that she couldnt have children, and although I would never take back my life since and esp my beautiful children, had we stayed together, yes I would have been happy and we would have adopted! She was a beautiful girl and I will love her forever.

The Forum post is edited by pogione Jul 3 '16
kimbellagurl VIP
kimbellagurl Jul 4 '16
Dancing girls out on the town, just having some fun with the locals at a little out of the way place on the coast, just a small club, but she caught your eye from the moment you saw her.     

She captivated your interest, you both enjoyed the time as the evening passed by, before you knew it the situation arose and you were caught off guard, as she had anticipated the usual surprise of a typical date, and almost acted on it instinctively, but you changed all that and you both went off together for an amazing night together..     

In fact it was so wonderful and exciting, it actually sparked a spontaneous connection, a relationship that would last even many months, yes, indeed, as it is so often they find us Exotic as they become even more driven and attracted, almost like a fantasy come true...
We sometimes become their self discovery, their evolution of the ultimate exploration of fantasy, Erotic intense passion driven boundary's they can explore, there builds a trust and many things can blossom as well.

As ultimately unless they are older men, probably divorced and have raised kids already as they will most likely come to the realization at a point that even as intense and incredible as it may be or seem, that it's not going to fulfill their desires for a family one day in the future and they begin the internal process of realization.
Typically as fast as it began it will most likely end just the same, as either a family situation with rejection or criticism most often, but as in your situation also each is different.

As ultimately it also can be the desire to have children just the same.
As she enjoyed the moments, savored the excitement of the possible prospect, she also denied the most likely outcome as it has become so sadly the same, time and time again with just another man..  

After a time she comes to grip with the reality she endures in her quest, as also eventually she becomes numb to the excitement of new prospects, the special moments with some, but yet some day, as eventually one will be her prince charming, the one who will cherish her, and desire her above all of life and it's offerings, it's distractions, yes, as they will find that life, and make their way down that path... together...

It's a difficult road, the TS-Road map of a girls transition, many things go unnoticed by most, mere casual bystanders and observers of a mere glimpse of our actual journey, but to blossom and begin living each day, complete, whole, fully accepted for who we are, priceless....

So many times those that pass by, just making their way, smile at us with desire filled eyes, as so often we smile back, knowing full well that most likely it's business as usual, for a pretty dancing girl on walking street.  

In your case you initially had full intentions and genuine desires as with any other girl, but she had reactions based on her Road-map, had it been meant to be, than you would still be together on this day..

But I hear your desires for what you once had, it sounds like it was amazing, she is still in your heart, but all you can hope for is that, the right one out there will find her, and never break her heart...  

Smile inside when you ponder back, on the great times you both shared, as she enjoyed you, as she explored to expand your sexuality and push your boundaries even further, yes..  Next time around you'll know already, what you didn't then, but take great care when you hold a girls heart, it's what sets you from other's truly apart...   We are all part of the journeys of others, it's merely up to us what part we play...    

good luck sweetie...  :)      you'll find the right girl when the right one finds you...

The Forum post is edited by kimbellagurl Jul 4 '16
pogione
pogione Jul 10 '16
Thank You! Sincerely! That almost made me cry! Actually, Had it been a cis girl I think things would have ended the same, for my military and her school plans had us going in totally diff directions =(........and for the most part, my family, accepted her, as hers did me, because they saw we made each other happy =).......but yes I def see what you mean by the road map! I love my kids now, but didnt have them then, and we had actually talked of that in length, as like you said was her big worry........but I sincerely meant it then, that if life kept us together, we would adopt, and I would have been truly happy with that!  Maybe guys dont have that burning desire to ''have their own".........to me for us to give a child love that didnt have it would have been a blessing!  I truly truly loved her and still do to this day..........we cried so much when I had to get on that plane and live my world behind! =(  I didnt include this, but we met up a few years back, in secret at first, and she is happy and married to a truly wonderful man! We had a few hours together and tried to be friendly but I just told her to shut up and kissed her,,,,,,she kissed me back and instantly knew we still loved each other........but also knew we had diff lives now..........and yes if it were truly meant to be, I think It would have but I think it was meant for another reason.........it opened my eyes to what I believe still is the perfect girl, and she said our relationship gave her courage that yes she could make someone happy Just as she was............just as her true self!  And it gave us many months, beautiful months, of memories we both will never forget! But thank you again for that response! It will make me actually pray now that other transgender girls forget the old roadmap and make a new one that leads to happiness! And I now hope the guys have the ability to stop for a min and think of the whole future and what it may involve before they just jump right in for the first few weeks of amazement, and like you said, eventually break a heart!  =)
pogione
pogione Jul 10 '16
After that sincere post, I hate to revert back to my ''just being a guy" lol but if that is your pic, your have such a beautiful ass! =) 
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.