Looking for new people to chat with | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introduction
PinkRangerCass VIP
Anyone here? I'm new here but this site seems very inactive or is it just me?
Ray92806 VIP
Ray92806 Jun 3

Perhaps someone is here. As to what the meaning of "one" maybe a subject of debate. Here; the internet (in my view)  is largely for entertainment purposes only. As I have become very jaded in what I see in the internet dating realm in late; though any thing is possible... 

Qualifications that I've set for my self in this realm: My age -10 to +5, With in 150 miles, One to Two email exchanges (before), an initial meeting as soon as reasonable at a neutral public location in during daylight hours. Hard and fast rules?; generally but exceptions can be made dependent upon perception. 

What am I looking for during these interactions?; BS. Life is full of it so expect it. Guarantees?; none. But every experience is a learning experience.

What not to?; being in a hurry.  

PinkRangerCass VIP
Yes I would have to agree with you. I do think people mainly uses the internet, even online "dating" for entertainment purposes only. Yes there are no guarantees in life. We all seem to learn this the hard way. Real life interactions have become more challenging though but I guess it is still better than the prospect of meeting someone in the online realm if I do say so myself
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.