Hello Im Krissy in Arizona | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introduction
krissyp
krissyp May 6 '16

Hello Everyone.  Gosh its so cool to find a site like this.

I'm very Fem when dressed. I love to go out and show off my long legs and tight little round ass by wearing short shirts with high heels with sexy stockings.  I live in Arizona and my facebook is krissy phoenix.  I'm very open minded and looking for fun with cool people.  Love to pnp I'm into oral and love to feel a cock deep inside of me.  Also looking for work as a gurl if your interested let me know   Have a great day 

Aydin_gurl VIP
Aydin_gurl May 19 '16
Quote from krissyp

Hello Everyone.  Gosh its so cool to find a site like this.

I'm very Fem when dressed. I love to go out and show off my long legs and tight little round ass by wearing short shirts with high heels with sexy stockings.  I live in Arizona and my facebook is krissy phoenix.  I'm very open minded and looking for fun with cool people.  Love to pnp I'm into oral and love to feel a cock deep inside of me.  Also looking for work as a gurl if your interested let me know   Have a great day 

Lovely❤️
danl
danl Jul 24 '16
I see how you like short skirts, shows your legs nicely. Totally enjoy your sexual likes, check my profile and see if you would like to chat some more.

Dan
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.