Bigendered man from Mississippi | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introduction
EricinBiloxi
EricinBiloxi Dec 29 '18
Hi everyone, I'm Eric from Biloxi. I'm 50 years old and have lived my whole life identifying as a gay man an d i have been comfortable being that in many ways. But over the years something has been nagging at me.Dreams, fantasies, images of me being a masculine woman. I like my masculinity and when I even entertained the thought of hormones or something more I wanted to cling to it. My bald head, My pipe, My cigars. and I would dismiss the notion of even considering it. 

Now my feelings have intensified. The woman inside me wants out which I have recently realized. But I have also realized that does n mean that I have to give up my masculinity.  I can still smoke my pipe and the occasional cigar. I can dress in a masculine way. I can still maintain my masculine approach to the world. Besides there are countless examples of women taking on a male inspired dominant role in relationships. I'm sorry to be so stuck on this but I'm very confused and unsure yet I don't think I can stop this from happening. I would appreciate any feedback or advice. I feel like when it is done i will be so different that I would never get a partner. But I guess that is maybe a universal fear.  Anyway,  I'm glad I found this community and this is a good summary of where I am. Lastly,  I  also see myself becoming a big woman. I am husky as it is but if I transition I always imagine myself as a large woman and there is something soothing and right about that. There, all my secrets are on the table. 

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.