Let's Burn Bright Together | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introduction
RainingFire VIP
RainingFire Jul 2 '18
Hello everyone, My name is Rain Nicole, Or I would like it to be some time in the future. I am a Trans women having discovered I was Trans in March of Last year. I am not very far in my transition at all, But I have met a lot of nice people who have helped me do some soul searching. 

So who is Rain?

Well. I am a gamer. A role player, a writer, reader, runner. Faithless (Meaning I don't hold on to a religion just that I believe being kind is always the best way to approach life as well as being open minded).

I am Single and I am Open! 

I have a bit of a soda addiction. My way of handling stress.. HEY! Don't judge me! It could be alcohol! *Sips bottle of coke*

I love Fire and Phoenixes. There is beauty in the thought of being reborn from ashes. But before then, still have a light to shine!

I like to pretend everything is alright, but I, like everyone, have struggles and I would love someone to help lift me from the dark. And slap some sense into me when I need it (Often)

So yeah.. Oh, very important detail, I am a huge Dungeons and Dragons player, so.. Yeah

That's me, thank you for reading! Keep the fire alive!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.