You want to pass ... LISTEN | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Passing in public
Talisscious VIP
Talisscious Dec 13 '16
OMG didn't post horrible.. Here i go again.. Once again.. Sorry.. Sistas. If you want to pass in public as a girl , get ready.. Clothing hair makeup and you demeanour play a big part in this role.. Skanky trashy slutty clothes only bring attention and damn you best look like a girl to pull it off. The mirror dont lie and dont live in your own little world.. K.. I do..lol..b those outfits have a place and  time when to use them like my Late Husband Alfred always said, "just because they make it in your size don't mean you should wear it." RIP I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.. Ladies makeup hair and clothing should be used to feminize yourself. Not to make you look more manly. I repeat to FEMINIZE YOURSELF HEAR THAT.... If ITS HARD TO WALK ON HEELS THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING IT. DONT SLOUCH its always bad Stand Straight.  Slouching only says your embarrassed of ypur self... Confidence... You must be proud of yourself.. Earn respect.. Sweeties i walk with authority.. I can dance walk run climb a tree on heels and glide while im doing it... Not bragging. But practice makes perfect... And ive been doing this since i was like 3 . my Mom Says. " Talisa you want to be a girl. You get up early get ready. Look like a girl talk like a girl walk like a girl.. And your house better be clean" which reminds me doing her hair on Thursday must mop my house...lol.. I walk like i want everyone to look at me... I love the way i look. Im proud of who i am and i always want to look better than everyone in the room. Very picky in my clothing and yet work clothing is totally different from going out clothing.. I like sexy not slutty unless its a show then slut out .. Money making clothes...lol learn makeup and how to apply... Laser hair removal is the best. Remeber you want to pass at all hours of the day... Invest in yourself.. Now im saving again.. Want bigger breast just hormones now but work... Ladies i sleep with a corset need to downsize already. Yay.. At least 6 hours.. No injections nor silicone lovely been blessed my saying always is GOD LOVES ME.. And i have faith on him and only him.. Makeup i use flawless sophra. No base just powder lovely.. Really lancome is good as well   i do not like makeup that is heavy and thick brings attention.. Take care of your face stay out of the sun sleep on your back.. Corset. Smaller waist and tightens rib cage for all you line backers out there...jk.lol you know who you are nothing wrong but learn how to accessorize... In no time youll be on that golden road that you paved.. Only you can achieve your goals... No one helped me i did it all on my own.. Learned to be the best at it.. I am more graceful than a real girl. Honeys i am princess material and you can too.. No makeup. A client told me the other day.  I Bumped into him at the store.. Wow Talisa you're a natural beauty. Why i dont go to work like that. .. No im in salon sell the makeup. Weddings debuts etc... Hello. This is what i work with.. Morning eyeliner that didnt come off water proof sophora. Witch hair needed to cammoflaoug..lol morining bunt for volume during the day..hints all the way. Before and after.. 

If you need any advice feel free to ask look me up Talisscious

Maykel
Maykel Jan 11 '17
Quote from Talisscious OMG didn't post horrible.. Here i go again.. Once again.. Sorry.. Sistas. If you want to pass in public as a girl , get ready.. Clothing hair makeup and you demeanour play a big part in this role.. Skanky trashy slutty clothes only bring attention and damn you best look like a girl to pull it off. The mirror dont lie and dont live in your own little world.. K.. I do..lol..b those outfits have a place and  time when to use them like my Late Husband Alfred always said, "just because they make it in your size don't mean you should wear it." RIP I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.. Ladies makeup hair and clothing should be used to feminize yourself. Not to make you look more manly. I repeat to FEMINIZE YOURSELF HEAR THAT.... If ITS HARD TO WALK ON HEELS THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING IT. DONT SLOUCH its always bad Stand Straight.  Slouching only says your embarrassed of ypur self... Confidence... You must be proud of yourself.. Earn respect.. Sweeties i walk with authority.. I can dance walk run climb a tree on heels and glide while im doing it... Not bragging. But practice makes perfect... And ive been doing this since i was like 3 . my Mom Says. " Talisa you want to be a girl. You get up early get ready. Look like a girl talk like a girl walk like a girl.. And your house better be clean" which reminds me doing her hair on Thursday must mop my house...lol.. I walk like i want everyone to look at me... I love the way i look. Im proud of who i am and i always want to look better than everyone in the room. Very picky in my clothing and yet work clothing is totally different from going out clothing.. I like sexy not slutty unless its a show then slut out .. Money making clothes...lol learn makeup and how to apply... Laser hair removal is the best. Remeber you want to pass at all hours of the day... Invest in yourself.. Now im saving again.. Want bigger breast just hormones now but work... Ladies i sleep with a corset need to downsize already. Yay.. At least 6 hours.. No injections nor silicone lovely been blessed my saying always is GOD LOVES ME.. And i have faith on him and only him.. Makeup i use flawless sophra. No base just powder lovely.. Really lancome is good as well   i do not like makeup that is heavy and thick brings attention.. Take care of your face stay out of the sun sleep on your back.. Corset. Smaller waist and tightens rib cage for all you line backers out there...jk.lol you know who you are nothing wrong but learn how to accessorize... In no time youll be on that golden road that you paved.. Only you can achieve your goals... No one helped me i did it all on my own.. Learned to be the best at it.. I am more graceful than a real girl. Honeys i am princess material and you can too.. No makeup. A client told me the other day.  I Bumped into him at the store.. Wow Talisa you're a natural beauty. Why i dont go to work like that. .. No im in salon sell the makeup. Weddings debuts etc... Hello. This is what i work with.. Morning eyeliner that didnt come off water proof sophora. Witch hair needed to cammoflaoug..lol morining bunt for volume during the day..hints all the way. Before and after.. 

If you need any advice feel free to ask look me up Talisscious

شما واقعا بسیار زیبا هستند
Attachments:
  images (3).jpg (8Kb)
Talisscious VIP
Talisscious Jan 14 '17
Well thank you soo much dear and you are extremely handsome
Lady234 VIP
Lady234 Mar 26 '18
Hi dear 
Lady234 VIP
Lady234 Mar 26 '18
Hi dear 
Attachments:
  IMG_20180326_193954_758.jpg (36Kb)
goalkenhighlight
In addition to a very interesting and dramatic game like FNAF, if you want to relax and have light entertainment, play this Moto x3m game right away.

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.